Saturday 22 March 2014

Stormbound....


 





Well the boat never got fixed, and then the gales set in. So I've had a frustrating week of will I - won't I get to Skomer. But at least I'm back in Wales and enjoying the beautiful Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion coastline.


I've tried to be productive and have been working out of the superb Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre at Cilgerran near Cardigan and staying in some accommodation owned by the Trust.








In between shopping trips to charity shops to search for curtains for the staff accommodation on the island, I've been catching up with some old friends in Mid-Wales and exploring the coast looking for some waves to waste my time on.










There's plenty of work to be doing as I plan some events and marketing, but really I just want to get onto that rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment